We Can Help
You Are Not Alone!
Are you unable to repay your mortgage?
Are you having difficulty paying your debts?
Is financial stress affecting you and your family?
When you talk to Debtsolv, we listen carefully to your particular financial problems and give you expert, confidential advice. Our experienced financial advisors explain the best solution for you.
Debtsolv is a wholly Irish owned company which specialises in helping people re-structure their debts so that loan repayments are manageable based on their current income and prospects. Our highly qualified staff have years of experience in the area of financial advice and dealing with large financial institutions. This expertise will ensure that our customers get the best results possible.
Right now, thousands of Irish people, through no fault of their own, find themselves unable to pay their bank loans, mortgages, car loan, credit union loan, credit card payments etc. We would like to say to these people:
Don’t worry anymore, we can sort this out for you… NOW!
How Does It Work?
- You realise you are in financial difficulty as you cannot meet all your bills as they fall due.
- You contact Debtsolv.ie to discuss your options.
- A Debtsolv.ie PIP arranges with the insolvency service to issue a protective certificate
- Within 70 days the PIP arranges a restructuring of all your debts with your creditors
- The Insolvency Service and the Court approve the arrangement.
What can the re-structure include?
- Part of your mortgage may be written off
- Interest rates can be reduced
- The mortgage term can be extended
- Personal & unsecured debt can be written off
If you are unable to pay your debts and do not see yourself being able to do so in the next few years there are 4 debt solutions which may help you.
Which option is right for you will depend on:
- How much you owe
- The type of debt,
- Your income, and
- Your assets.
|Solution||Level/Type of Debt||Income||Assets||Required Intermediary|
|Debt Relief Notice||Under €35,000||Under €60 per month*||Max. €400**||Approved Intermediaries|
|Debt Settlement Arrangement||Unsecured only||No Max||No Max||Personal Insolvency Practitioner|
|Personal Insolvency Arrangement||Secured*** and unsecured||No Max||No Max||Personal Insolvency Practitioner|
|Bankruptcy||Over €20,000 / Secured and unsecured||No Max||No Max||None****|
* after Reasonable Living Expenses are deducted
** Subject to certain exemptions
*** Subject to a cap of €3 million, unless creditors consent to a higher level
****Whilst it is possible to apply for bankruptcy yourself, it is advisable to seek professional advice to assist you in the process.
Request A Call Back
Fill in your details and we’ll give you a callback.
THIS IS A FREE CONSULTATION!
Alternatively, you can call us between 9.30am and 6.00pm Mon – Fri on 1890 917 621
You Are Not Alone
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation